Write For Us
We’re accepting guest posts from fellow other bloggers. Here are our general guidelines if you wish to write for us:
- Your post must be about musical instrument, headphones, microphones or speckers.
- Your article should be 100% original. Don’t bother spinning content from other sites. We check all submitted content for plagiarism, so make sure that your article is unique.
- Your article shouldn’t aim to push or sell certain products. Our primary goal is to educate our readers, not get them to buy things.
- Your article should be at least 1,000 words in length.
- The article should be written in American English, grammatically correct, and well-written.
- We reserve the right to edit for grammar and editorial standard violations any article that has been approved for publishing.
- Articles will not be accepted if they contain any of the following: promotional content-links to irrelevant websites, inappropriate language, affiliate links, copyrighted content or images.
If you are interested, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get you started.